GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

How To Live Life The Right Way

A couple days ago I heard a fellow colleague utter the quote "don't take life too seriously, you will never make it out alive." I thought about that quote for quite some time and drew some key insights from it that I would like to present to you. 

I think the above quote is marvelous in a way and also dream shattering in another. It all comes down to how you interpret it. I interpreted it as a reminder to never get caught up in my failures and to never get discouraged when things don't go my way. Instead I focus on laughing it off, but also learning from it. I think the quote should motivate you to learn from your failures and to keep moving on. Some people however, may never try their hand at anything because they don't see the point. That is the wrong way to look at it. We should instead focus our attention on laughing off our failures, chasing success, and becoming legendary. You only live once. Each day is a blank canvas. You are the artist. You decide what happens. You are the general. You make the choices. YOU ARE IN CONTROL. With every decision you are either becoming closer to living the life of your dreams or you are drifting away from it. Lets shorten the gap between our dreams and our reality. Don't let the nonsense get to you. Life is beautiful. Be thankful that you have an opportunity to live out your life the way you want. Remember no one is forcing you to stay living the way you are right now. If you are unhappy with your current circumstances, make some changes. You won't see change in your life overnight, however in due time it will come. Just be patience. You will live the life of your dreams. For some it will come sooner, for others it will come later on. Therefore, NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND NEVER STOP TRYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment