GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 3 Tupac Quotes About Success!

"I find any great man, black or white, I'm going to study him, learn him so he can't be great to me no more thats what I did with Machiavelli it's not like I idolize this one guy Machiavelli. I idolize that type of thinking where you do whatever's going to make you achieve your goal." 


"My whole goal is to just make them ashamed that they wrote me off like that"


" You have to work from one point to go to another. So I admire work ethic, I think it should be reinforced through  our neighborhoods, that everybody should work hard, practice makes perfect, you have to be diligent with what you want, you have to apply yourself, you have to motivate your self. You have to do for self by yourself, and then you can do things for other people. That's what I had to do, I had to do for self.."




3 comments:

  1. Tupac was very wise. I still love and listen to his music. Thank you for your post about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 tupac .
    aha .

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! truly inspirational. "God Bless The Dead"

    ReplyDelete