GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Success Is A Lonely Road

The road to success is lonely. In order to succeed you have to separate yourself from the pack. Most people in life will set you up to fail instead of succeed. You can't keep going along with the crowd and do whatever they are doing and expect to succeed. That is not going to happen. Therefore, you have to separate yourself from the masses and walk the lonely road yourself. You can't always depend on others. Instead believe in yourself and I guarantee you will succeed in life. Success is also a lonely road because the people who you thought looked out for you will begin to dislike you. The reason for this is simple, they want everything to stay the same, and when you become successful you pose a threat to their belief of everything staying the same, therefore they develop a sense of hatred towards you. It's human nature. But the question I have for all of you is...


ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE LIVING YOUR LIFE THE WAY OTHERS WANT YOU TO LIVE, OR ARE YOU GOING TO BEGIN DOING WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?


CHOOSE WISELY...


Choose option A and you will never succeed in life


Choose option B and success is inevitable


"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure-- which is: Try to please everybody." - Herbert Bayard Swope




The following song describes it best:


This is the story of them against us
Win or lose
Forcing your feet into someone else´s shoes
Everybody´s got someing to say
That we oughta live their way
What were doin´s not okay

In fact
They got their heads full of some overblown scheme
Opportunity they missed
Back when they were sixteen
And all they want to do is push you to be that
And all you wanna do is scream back

1 comment:

  1. I havr been wondering why my friends left me. I did everything i can to save my friendship except giving up my dreams. In the end i found out that it is my dream that she wants me to gv up. Lol. Never. This is a good passage. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete