GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tupac's Secret On How To Get Ahead Of The Competition


"I wake up early in the mornin, at the crack of dawn
I'm still tired so I'm yawnin, and now I'm gone
Tryin to get my money on strong, so an early riser
Out befo' them other guys, that's the way to profit every time."



Tupac - Never Call U B**ch* Again [Explicit] 


Wake up early and get a move on. While the others are sleeping, you have to get up and get to work and start getting ahead. Either your getting ahead or your falling behind. Five hours of sleep is all you need! Think about that, if you only sleep five hours max a day, while the 'competition' sleeps eight hours. Your getting an extra three hours a day to make something happen. Get up and get going! 


"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man/women are dreams." 

1 comment:

  1. I will always love tupac. Your post about him is very inspiring. Thanks alot and RIP Tupac.

    ReplyDelete