GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do you want to sleep or become successful? (Quotes on Sleep From The Successful That Rarely Sleep)

“I'm not trying to make a hit record; I'm making one. This is what I studied. This is why I stay up twenty hours a day."


“Sleep is forbidden. When I’m working, I’m a machine and I don’t look at other people like they are human."


“I'm working when you're sleeping!! When you think you've done enough for the day, KEEP GOING!!"


"I am constantly working and I don't sleep more than two hours a night."


“I made a choice for career and for success. When you make that choice, you give up something - you have to give up something. I worked 24 hours a day and still do, seven days a week. I don't know about Saturday or Sunday, I don't know about holidays and vacations"


"I sleep very little, 3 or 4 hours a night. And that's what I need. And I have friends that need 12 hours' sleep. I say, 12 hours? What are you going to do? So how does somebody that's sleeping 12 and 14 hours a day compete with somebody that's sleeping 3 or 4 ? It doesn't work that way."


"I literally require no sleep. I can go to sleep for two hours, three hours, and I get up and can kill it."


"My life is so good, I don't want to waste any minute of it sleeping. I hate sleeping."


“Don't sleep too much. If you sleep 3 hours less each night for a year, you will have an extra month and a half to succeed in."


“Don't worry about your physical shortcomings. I am no Greek god. Don't get too much sleep and don 't tell anybody your troubles."

No comments:

Post a Comment