GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Motivation To Keep Going Even When People/The Odds Are Against You! (40 Glocc)

40 Glocc a fairly recent rapper in hip hop who is hated by many and loved by few as far as the rap world goes. However he doesn't even allow it to effect him in even the smallest way. He continues to grind and excel constantly, meanwhile the controversy surrounding his career would of shattered certain rapper careers he just finds a way to keep moving forward and get over the hill on to the other side. if it wasn't for his dedication and work ethic he wouldn't be were he is today. "The rocks thrown at me on my way to the top will be returned when I get to the top."

No comments:

Post a Comment