GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Donald Trump's Top Ten Tips For Success

1. Never give up! Do not settle for remaining in your comfort zone. Remaining complacent is a good way to get nowhere. 

2. Be passionate! If you love what you’re doing, it will never seem like work. 

3. Be focused! Ask yourself: What should I be thinking about right now? Shut out interference. In this age of multitasking, this is a valuable technique to acquire. 

4. Keep your momentum! Listen, apply and move forward. Do not procrastinate. 

5. See yourself as victorious! That will focus you in the right direction. 

6. Be tenacious! Being stubborn can work wonders. 

7. Be lucky! The old saying, “The harder I work, the luckier I get” is absolutely right on. 

8. Believe in yourself! If you don’t, no one else will either. Think of yourself as a one-man or one-woman army. 

9. Ask yourself: What am I pretending not to see? There may be some great opportunities right around you, even if things aren’t looking so great. Great adversity can turn into great victory. 

10. Look at the solution, not the problem. And never give up! Never never never give up. This thought deserves to be said (and remembered and applied) many times. It’s that important. 

8 comments:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem... I'm also very passionate regarding this field and will continue to produce more content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm blogger from Indonesia.
    About my blogsite Smart ways to live well with info and tips from experts on weight loss, fitness, health, nutrition, recipes, anti-aging & diets. http://healthylifeandfitness.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.
    Porsche Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Affordable Web Design Company
    Thank-You I really do appreciate that, thanks for the feedback. Make sure you sign up for the weekly newsletter, it's packed with valuable information. Don't worry no spam lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chevrolet W5500 Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @sheena I appreciate the feedback. Thank-You Sheena :)

    ReplyDelete