GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do You Want To Become More Productive? Create Your Own Personal Morning Success Ritual



I've been on a quest to not only become more productive, but to retain more energy throughout the day and I recently stumbled upon Eben Pagan's 90 day program titled "Wake Up Productive." In one of the videos he demonstrated the importance of a personal morning success ritual which is something you do on a daily basis in the morning right when you wake up. In doing so he suggested that one would have a clear mind, become more productive, have more energy throughout the day and the word "tired" would be eliminated from one's vocabulary. I decided to try this and the results have been astonishing. Therefore, I advise you to create your own personal success ritual. What my success ritual consisted of was the following, I would wake up, get out of bed and before doing anything else I would head to the kitchen and drink a glass or two of water. This is effective because your probably aware that your body is dehydrated and needs water. So after I finish drinking my water, I go to the bathroom and take care of the essentials such as brushing my teeth etc. Than I exercise for about 30 minutes and after that I meditate for about 5 minutes. Now BELIEVE ME I to was very skeptical about meditating I thought only "weirdos" do that stuff, however it not only brings you inner peace but clears your mind. (It's also a good stress reliever) After my brief meditation session I than read out my life goals which rewires my brain into thinking and doing something about accomplishing these goals. I than take a shower and than lastly eat a well equipped healthy breakfast. The benefit of doing exercise right in the morning is that you retain more energy throughout the day believe it or not. I find this personal morning ritual very effective as it has greatly enhanced my productivity and therefore I recommend you make your own as well. When doing so make sure you have the following three key principles included which are drink water, some sort of exercise, and a good breakfast. Do you ever wonder how some people can accomplish things in a day which would have taken you about a weeks time well thats due to their high level of productivity. With that said, I'm leaving it up to you, if you desire to become more productive than I highly advise you create your own personal success ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment