GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

If Today Was Your Last Day

I stumbled upon this song while browsing for some new music to listen to. Although many of you have probably heard it already, pay close attention to the lyrics. It is really enlightening and eye opening.


I think we need to all get back to just living life and doing things that makes us happy and forget the past and everything and everybody that ruins our mood. I feel as if too many of us live life in constant fear of the unknown and the fear of what somebody else is going to think or say. Well forget them just live your life and forget the rest. Aim high, chase your dreams, live, and forget the rest because it will all take care of itself!


My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride


No comments:

Post a Comment