GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Words Can Change Your Life

What you say really takes a toll on your brain more than you could ever imagine. Your brain is wired to believe everything you say. Although, at first it may not believe whatever you are saying with time if you keep repeating the saying, it will eventually believe it. That's why affirmations work great. With all this is mind start becoming aware of what you say, because believe it or not your mind is beginning to believe what you are saying. I remember fondly a time in university when we had to write some really challenging exams, however every time somebody approached me asking me how the exam was or how do you think the exam is going to be I would always reply with something along the lines of "Oh it's going to be pretty easy." People would look at me like is this kid crazy. I knew that if I just came out and blurted "Damn, it's going to be hard as hell" my mind would believe it and when I went to write it I would already have the belief that this is going to be a hard exam and as a result I would do poorly on the test. I don't know if I studied harder or if it was due to my beliefs, but I would always get better grades than the rest. So keep that in mind the next time you say something is hard. I personally try to never use the word hard or anything like it, and maybe you should do the same.


"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment