GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Introducing "Book of the Month" : Read And Change Your Life

As you have all heard countless times before knowledge is power. That saying is 100% accurate, however my saying goes  "The Right Knowledge Is Power." There's tons of information out there in the world and some is really beneficial and other information is not so much. So if you have knowledge about tons of random stuff such as how much the average cow can eat, then that type of knowledge is not really knowledge as it is not helping you in any shape or form. 


I've been reading books on the subject of success and business for a long time and have come into contact with some great books that have changed and shaped my whole paradigm. These books have given me key insights which in return has allowed me to use the authors teachings and convert that into success, whether it be on wealth or improved health. However, on the contrary I've also read numerous books that haven't done a whole lot for me.


But luck for you, I have a HUGE COLLECTION of the very best books ever written that can take you to the NEXT LEVEL (power of words eh!). So what I have decided to do is each month I will be introducing a book to read. The book will be very beneficial believe me. Each book has the power to change your life (I know you have heard this and I'm not trying to sound like those self-help gurus, but trust me).


I haven't decided, but maybe we the people who are committed to changing our lives can start up a book club as well to go along with the book of the month. We'll see about the book club idea, however the book of the month is a GO! 


So without further a do, I'm going to get right to it and introduce the first book of this month. 


The book me and you are going to read this month is Rich Dad, Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosakhi. If you have already read this book, read it again. I personally have read this book over and over again and continue to draw insights from it. It's a book I reference all the time, I don't treat it as if it's just another book. 


So pick up Rich Dad Poor Dad at your local library or you can purchase it from someplace online like Barnes and Nobles or Amazon. 


Here's a direct link if you want to purchase it from Amazon: Rich Dad, Poor Dad


And oh, just to show you the importance of this book here's a little snippet of Will Smith and his son talking about it on Oprah.


Check it out...


So get to it! Start reading.



READ AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment