GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Top 11 Declarations You Need To Adopt

What is the Difference Between Declarations and Affirmations?

The difference between affirmations and declarations is described beautifully by the author of the Secrets of the Millionaire mind T Harv. Eker as he states "the difference between a declaration and an affirmation is slight, but in my mind powerful. The definition of an affirmation is "a positive statement asserting that a goal you wish to achieve is already happening." The definition of a declaration is "to state an official intention to undertake a particular course of action or adopt a particular status." 

That slight change in perspective is everything. That is the reason why some people don't get far with affirmations as they can't bring themselves to see that the goal they wish to achieve is already happening. While, declarations on the other hand allows them to adopt a particular status which will allow the completion of a certain goal. 

Anyways, now that you are aware of the difference between a declaration and an affirmation I want to shed some light on some new declarations that you need to adopt. 

I personally have the following declarations memorized and I continue to repeat them on a daily basis in an attempt to engrave them in my unconscious mind, so they just become second nature.

The following list of declarations are taken from the book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" By T. Harv Eker.

List of Declarations: 

"My inner world creates my outer world."

"What I heard about money isn't necessarily true. I choose to adopt new ways of thinking that support my happiness and success."
"What I modeled around money was their way. I choose my way."
"I observe my thoughts and entertain only those that empower me."
"I create the exact level of my financial success."
"My goal is to become a millionaire and more."
"I commit to being rich."
"I think big! I choose to help thousands and thousands of people."
"I model rich and successful people."
"I associate with rich and successful people."
"If they can do it, I can do it."

Now as T. Harv Eker would say touch your head and say "I HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MIND!"

No comments:

Post a Comment