GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

If You Don't Like Your Job...Quit!

Yes, you read the title correctly. QUIT if you aren't satisfied with your job. Now I'm no expert so my advice shouldn't be taken as you would take advice from an expert however, I believe that life is too short to be doing things you dislike. Personally when I was caught up in the rat race, I hated it more than ANYTHING. I was always in a pissed off mood and hated every minute of it. It's really difficult to become successful in doing something you absolutely despise. My goal was to become GREAT and to be remembered well after my last breath, well working 9-5 at a corporate job I hated  wasn't going to allow me to accomplish that goal. It's really hard to be good at something you hate. The motivation is simply not there and the only thing that keeps you going is how many hours are left before you can go back home. Therefore, I decided to quit my job and pursue my true calling which was to become an entrepreneur! I absolutely hated working for someone else and taking their orders not to mention making THEM rich. I started up my own business and I admit, it was REALLY challenging. It wasn't no walk in the park, (still isn't) however I loved every minute of it and LOVED going to work. Passion stems from love and as a result working no longer felt like working. I was less concerned about how many more hours I had left to work and instead became more concerned about leaving a legacy as one of the greatest entrepreneurs this world has ever seen (I'm still working on that goal). Anyways, the morale of this story is if your job isn't aligning with your life's greatest ambition then simply ... QUIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment