GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"To Get From Point A To Point B You Are Going To Have To Do Things That You Absolutely Hate To Do."

Life is not a walk in the park. As 50 Cent once said "death gotta be easy, because life is so hard." Anyways, if we want to become successful than we are going to have to do things that we don't want to do. However, the key is to just do it and keep moving forward. If you keep doing that you will become unstoppable. If you can do that for any problem, any challenge, any obstacle you face you are the definition of unstoppable. Let me give you a prime example. When I was a teenager I wanted to start investing and get on my way to financial freedom. Well, I didn't have no job and I didn't have no past work experience. The last job I would have wanted to take would have been a fast food restaurant job. However, I knew that if I wanted to get where I wanted to be financially I would have to do certain things that I would extremely dislike. Working at McDonalds was one of them. But I worked and saved up my money and started investing and I was on my way to financial freedom. The lesson in this story is in order to get from Point A to Point B you are going to have to do certain things that you would prefer not to do. Would you rather do something you hate temporary or do it the rest of your life? Most people are working at a job that they absolutely hate and will continue to do so until they retire. For me I knew that I would hate the job at McDonalds, however it was only temporary and if I wanted to escape the Rat Race I would need to start saving and investing early, therefore I took on the job even though I hated every minute of it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment