GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Don't Underestimate Yourself And Overestimate Others

Stop thinking others are better than you. No one is going to pity you, nobody is going to give out handouts. You are just as smart and just as good as anybody you have ever encountered. We all are capable of greatness. Stop with the bullshit excuses. Stop putting others on a pedestal. Put YOURSELF and your own abilities on a pedestal instead. 




On another note, do something new for a change. I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired and fed up with the same old. I've made it a goal to do something new every month. I encourage you to do the same. Getting out of your comfort zone will open your mind and make you realize things you have never seen before. I saw a TED video about doing something new every 30 days, and have decided to take upon the challenge. It can basically be anything that your not accustomed to. From something small such as starting conversations with strangers to skydiving. Just do something. The key however, is to do something that you normally never would. I encourage you to comment below and let me know about what new endeavors you plan on pursuing if you decide to join me on this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment