GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Monday, August 22, 2011

The 6 Emotions of Success That Will Make You Unstoppable + How To Get These Emotions Anytime

1. Desire

Think about what having wealth is going to do for you and imagine what your life would be like if it was happening right now.

2. Responsibility 
Whenever something goes wrong, hold YOURSELF responsible. A successful person never makes excuses. When something goes not as planned repeat the following "I am responsible.. (for whatever that went wrong)" Take responsibility for your life and where you are now. It is vital that you are responsible for having the life you are currently living. 

3. Commitment 
When you are faced with a challenge repeat the following "I will figure this out!"

4. Optimism 
Appreciate the struggle just know that all of these problems you are facing are going to feel so good to talk about when you have reached the top. For example "I remember, when no one used to go on my site, I was getting about 2 views per day. But look at me now, I sold that same site for 20m. 

5. Gratitude
Appreciate what you have when faced with problems. What are you thankful for?

6. Faith
What you can do to better the world. Your inner truth about whats right in the world and the better world you can create. Think about your purpose in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment