GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE "SUCCESS REPORT" WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE! IT'S JAM PACKED WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THE REPORT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF. IF YOU WANT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE THEN SIGN UP BELOW, IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WUSSIES.
Join My Motivational Newsletter  Enter your name and email address below :)
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe 
Your information will not be shared with any third party.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Find Your Purpose In Life

We are all put on this earth to serve a purpose. We all have a purpose on this earth and the goal should be to fulfill it before we leave earth. The goal is to find out your purpose and to accomplish it before your time comes to expire. If you want to find your purpose in life  just follow your heart and do what you love to do. 


Leave the world in a better shape when you leave. 

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree on following your heart, but how do you do that when there's more than one thing your interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off thank-you for the comment. Anyways, you bring up an interesting point. I believe you actually have an advantage when defining your purpose if your interested in one or more things because some people don't even know where to start. I think it all comes down to you, say there's two things that your interested in, for this sake lets call them PURPOSE A and PURPOSE B. I think you should ask yourself if I were to spend my whole life accomplishing PURPOSE A would I look back at my life and be happy/fulfilled? And do the same for PURPOSE B. Your answers should give you some deep insight. Spend some time on this.

    Another interesting way to define your purpose that I found while browsing the internet is as follows:

    1.Take out a blank sheet of paper or open up a word processor where you can type.

    2.Write at the top, “What is my true purpose in life?”

    3.Write an answer (any answer) that pops into your head. It doesn’t have to be a complete sentence. A short phrase is fine.

    4.Repeat step 3 until you write the answer that makes you cry. This is your purpose.

    I hope that helps! :)

    - Adrian

    ReplyDelete